In deference to David Letterman, I am going to steal his “top ten” list idea one more time. So, what were the ten best things about my Easter Day that made it a Great Day?
- The weather stayed nice enough to enjoy the backyard.
- The family, friends and newcomers to the party.
- The fire pit in the backyard was a focal point of warmth and conversation.
- The Ham.
- William’s Brussels Sprout dish.
- Caroline’s Potato dish.
- Deirdre’s Russian Cream.
- The cold Guinness I had with Joe Hubert.
- The youth and excitement of all the college kids coming and going.
(Drum Roll) Last but not least, watching the family all pitch in and contribute to a great party and a great day!