- 23% increase in the number of closed sales year to date
- 22% decrease in average days on market (48 days in November)
- 54% decrease in # of active listings
- 4% increase in months of inventory available (2 months in November)
- 9% increase in average price – sold ($333,992)
Attached Single Family (Condo and Townhome) Highlights:
- 11% increase in number of closed sales year-over-year
- 10% increase in number of closed sales year to date
- 25% decrease in average days on market (43 days in November)
- 56% decrease in # of active listings
- 61% decrease in months of inventory available (2 months in November)
- 5% increase in average price – sold ($204,044 in November)
Click here for Full report of entire MLS
Based on Information from Metrolist, Inc. for the period Jan 2010 through present via the Matrix System.
Note: This representation is based in whole or in part on data supplied by Metrolist, Inc. Metrolist, Inc. Does not guarantee nor is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by Metrolist, Inc. may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Featured Article this week is the results from the National Association of REALTORS Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers 2013. Click here for the article and click here to view the webinar and presentation from the NAR.
Some interesting findings from the survey which include:
- 88% of sellers were assisted by a real estate agent when selling their home.
- Sellers typically sold their homes for 97% of the listing price and 47% reported they reduced the price at least once.
- 36% of sellers offered incentives to attract buyers, most often assistance with home warranty policies and closing costs.
Approximately 9 in 10 recent buyers were at least somewhat satisfied with the home buying process.