THE ONSET OF COOLER MONTHS DOESN’T MEAN YOU NEED TO WAIT TO LIST YOUR HOUSE. WITH A FEW SIMPLE TIPS AND TRICKS, BUYERS WILL BE LINING UP TO VIEW YOUR PROPERTY.
- Holiday Spirit- Everyone likes a little holiday cheer, make sure to keep your decorations simple and tasteful. A wreath on the front door and elegant Christmas tree will make your house feel warm and inviting while still allowing buyers to picture themselves in the home.
- Curb Appeal- Good curb appeal is the most important thing when selling your home, it’s the first thing to catch a buyer’s attention. As the seasons begin to change, take extra care in raking leaves or shoveling the driveway. A clear path to the front door is critical.
- The Right Agent- It’s important to work with an agent who understands Colorado winters. Whether it’s driving conditions or ski resort recommendations, your agent needs to know the local details.
- Winter Warmth- Come November, you may be turning on your furnace for the first time this year or lighting a cozy fire. Make sure everything is up to code and inspected, especially if you have a wood burning fireplace.
- Patience- Selling your home in the off season may take a little longer, however, winter buyers are typically motivated and ready to close quickly.