Over the years, I’ve written plenty about Hip Urban Neighborhoods, and in Denver, I’ve visited most more than once, and I really try to love them. I really do…, but my heart is where my car can be easily parked!
With that out of the way, let’s talk about why I keep coming back to #theburbs, and why they are equally HIP and in just as many ways easier than our more densely populated hip urban neighborhoods.
- No wires overhead.
- No ally-ways behind ones house.
- Free Parking Everywhere.
- Easy access to employment.
- Giant indoor malls to walk around on cold days.
- Huge open spaces (Not Parks) to let our 4 legged friends roam.
- Lower Sales Tax.
- Locally owned and operated restaurants, too!
- It’s Quiet.
- Outdoor activities in every neighborhood; Golf, Nature, Recreation, Trails, Historical Centers, Open Space, Dog Parks and more!
So, if you have not ridden, driven or walked around out in the #burbs. Give them a try. Backing to a golf course, open space or park at an affordable price point, may really be up your “ally”! 🙂