This is a great start to house hunting with your iPad
1. SmarterAgent – SmarterAgent is a true mobile real estate pioneer overlaying approximately 300 markets with IDX-powered home search. Pinpoint your GPS location and find what’s for sale in your immediate area. Select a home from the search results to view price details, the quantity of beds/baths, square footage, interior and exterior features, pictures and much more. The “Broker Reciprocity” logo at the bottom of the data lets you know you are seeing every public MLS listing in that area.SmarterAgent is free and provides an abundance of information.
2. Offender – This app maps registered sex offenders in all 50 states. This is a helpful tool for home buyers with children, complete using up-to-date information for all areas. Yours for just.99.
3. Homes.com – This free mobile real estate search app enables iPad or iPhone users to quickly find nearby homes available or for rent. It provides fast and full-featured searches of Homes.com listings nationwide. Features include Google maps, driving directions and rich property details including photo slideshows.
4. NearBuy – NearBuy uses advanced GPS to search for apartments, condominiums and homes available for rent in your area, indexed by price and displayed on a map. This free of charge app also makes it possible to find nearby parks and schools.
5. iLiving – This app makes it possible to integrate 3D-furniture within a picture of your home on the iPad. For example, the user can take a photo of a room (say, for example, during an open house) and then “design” it by placing various articles of furniture within the image. Just $2.99.
6. Home Tracker – When shopping for homes, you’ll easily lose track of all the homes you’ve toured or researched. Home Tracker keeps track on your behalf. Store information on each property such as address, ZIP code, price and size; add notes; take photos; rate the property condition, location and appeal; star your favorites; map the property. Priced at just $4.99.
7. Morgulator – When searching for a new home, a mortgage calculator is really a must-have. This app gives you the usual mortgage information determined by interest rate, term and downpayment. Just.99.
8. Walk Score – For the lifestyle-seeking and quality-of-life-seeking home searcher, this free app calculates the “walkability” of any neighborhood, simply using location-aware technology.
9. Around Me – This free app features an entire list of the many businesses in the classification you have tapped on together with the distance from where you will be. For each record you can choose to see its location on the map, view the route from where you are, include the data to your contact list or email the data to a buddy.
10. Real Estate Term Dictionary – Be in the know in regards to your real estate transaction. This free app will put 3,000 lingo at the fingertips to articulate. One of the most comprehensive app of its kind available, the Dictionary of Real Estate Terms (Lite) provides a convenient and user-friendly reference tool
You must be logged in to post a comment.