LOWER YOUR RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY TAXES
WITH METRO VALUATION PROTEST.
YOU ONLY HAVE 30 DAYS TO ACT!
Property values have decreased in the past two to three years, and the county’s assessment may not reflect your clients home’s current market value. Metro Valuation Protest can help. Lower Assessment = Lower Taxes. Protesting the 2011 assessment could potentially save your clients money for many years to come, as any future year assessments will be based on the 2011 valuation.
In May 2011, property values will be appraised, and tax values assigned. YOU HAVE A SAY IN WHAT YOU PAY…but a small window of time to protest.
Metro Valuation Protest the fastest, most effective, most affordable way to protest a home’s assessed value, and potentially lower your client’s property taxes.
Metro Valuation Protest is the FIRST local Colorado company to offer a low-cost protest service dedicated to help people save money on their property taxes.
- We understand the data the county assessor needs and have access to detailed records that allows us to present the most relevant data on your client’s behalf.
- We collect and catalog information on properties in the Metro-Denver region to accurately forecast your client’s REAL property tax assessment values.
- Our research department will provide backup documentation for all appeals, cost-effectively saving you time and valuable resources.
- Our low cost flat fee of $175 is all you pay, no percentage fees.
- We will complete your protest and file it with county by the May 30th deadline.
- We save your clients time and take the hassle out of navigating the protest process.
For more information, visit www.metrovaluationprotest.com.
We look forward to helping you help you clients save money on their property taxes.