We hope you enjoy the new look and format of our eNewsletter this month. Please feel free to share your feedback with me, along with suggestions for future topics of interest.
We are also rolling out Land Title’s new Marketing Solution website, where you can access current and past referral marketing topics, peruse our growing database of marketing articles written by Land Title sales reps, or schedule a brainstorming session to find out what marketing tools are right for you. Stop by LandTitleMarketingSolutions.com to see our new site!
As you get ready to kick off your 2012 business plan, please keep me in mind for all of your title and marketing needs! I look forward to working with you on your next transaction.
December – 2011 Real Estate Market Update
Entire MLS (All Areas)
- 4.5% Increase in closed sales year over year with a 2.1% overall increase versus 2010
- 35.8% Decrease in Absorption Rate (4 months)
- 36.5% Decrease in active listings (8,854)
- 0.4% Increase in average sold price ($275,610)
- 3.8% Increase in closed sales year over year with a 1.1% overall decrease versus 2010
- 50.4% Decrease in inventory (2,139)
- 0.3% Decrease in average sold price ($166,420)
Click here for Full report of entire MLS
Click here for
You must be logged in to post a comment.