Joe is right on the money this month. For the last 60 days, it’s been nothing but multiple offer transactions and bidding wars under $350K. Activity in the higher price ranges is also ahead of last year. I’d love to hear from you on what you have observed…tc
Spring has arrived and it’s time to sell more homes! Take a peek at this month’s eNewsletter for up-to-the-minute industry news and real estate stats.
For even more information to help you with your marketing, visit LandTitleMarketingSolutions.com. There you’ll be able to peruse past Referral Marketing archives, plus new articles are added every month from our knowledgeable sales reps.
You can also Like us on Facebook so you’ll have fast access to new information as we post it.
1st Quarter Summary for the following areas:
March – 2012 Real Estate Market Update
Entire MLS (All Areas)
- 12.0% Increase in closed sales year over year
- 45.0% Decrease in Absorption Rate (4.2 months)
- 39.4% Decrease in active listings year over year (8,303)
- 3.7% Increase in average sold price ($284,035)
- 7.7% Increase in closed sales year over year
- 49.4% Decrease in inventory year over year (2,022)
- 1.2% Increase in average sold price ($161,848)
- 23.0% Decrease in average days on market (97)
Click here for Full report of entire MLS
For individual area reports, please scroll to the bottom
You must be logged in to post a comment.