“Make a list.” You’ve heard or read this somewhere before today. Today, I’m going to provide you with a list of all the things making #Homeownership special for me.
- Homeownership puts you in the “game”.
- Homeownership grounds you in community.
- Homeownership provides a foundation for future financial security.
- Homeownership puts you along side 60-65% of households in America.
- Homeownership still has federal tax benefits.
- Homeownership allows you to “make it your own”. Plant a Snow Crab!
- Homeownership provides your family a sense of place.
- Homeownership creates tradition.
- Homeownership gives you a place for your children to bring their children for a visit.
- Homeownership in Romania exceeds 96% of households! When something is taken away, getting it back is a celebration!
- I bet you have a few more, let’s hear from you!!!
Now is the time to take a look at the last 7 days of “the chase” for homeownership in the Denver Market.
|New Listing (973) Not much change from last week. Listings are not keeping up with demand! Now is the time to sell.|
|Coming Soon (286) This is a good sign. This number is not big, but it is up from last week.|
|Back On Market (144) Still low from the view of markets past.|
|Price Increase (265)|
|Price Decrease (234)|
|Pending (1725) This is a strong seasonal number. Buyers are finding or “settling” for the inventory available.|
|Closed (1511) A relatively strong number in spite of everything this market faces.|
|Expired (98) This doesn’t happen very often…|
Do you know why this month is called May? It MAY snow, It MAY rain, It MAY be 80 degrees, It MAY be 10 degrees!
Well, there is snow on the ground this morning! Our Snow Crab is taking the brunt of its weight due to its blooming branches of fragrant spring love. Although I love this Snow Crab, Denver’s weather does wreak havoc on its beauty during most spring seasons.
As you have probably guessed, this week’s theme on homeownership goes beyond any list you can make. It doesn’t take into consideration the prom pictures, the soccer trophies, the Child Art or the spiritual love held within one’s home. Homeownership can be put into words, but words can never express the feelings associated within.
In this market, so many buyers are denied the chance due to inventory and demand imbalance. Here’s what we know. All markets can swing from one extreme to another quickly. Patience may be a virtue here. Let’s talk about it…tc
You must be logged in to post a comment.